- November.12.2021 We are pleased to announce the recipients of the 14th Asia Pacific Screen Awards.
- November.04.2021 AT MOTION PICTURE ASSOCIATION SEMINAR, EXPERTS DISCUSS PROTECTING CONTENT & SUPPORTING A CREATIVE DIGITAL ECOSYSTEM
- November.02.2021 Announcement of the winners of MPA/DHU/TIFFCOM Masterclass Seminar and Pitching Contest 2021
- October.04.2021 (日本語) 第34 回東京国際映画祭 共催企画 MPA セミナー 開催のお知らせ
- July.21.2021 TIFFCOM, MPA and DHU to co-host “Masterclass Seminar and Pitching Contest 2021”, targeting young filmmakers.
- April.28.2021 ASIA PACIFIC SCREEN ACADEMY と MOTION PICTURE ASSOCIATIONが映画産業へのコミットメントを確認し、審査員を発表しました
We are pleased to announce the recipients of the 14th Asia Pacific Screen Awards. November.12.2021
We are pleased to announce the recipients of the 14th Asia Pacific Screen Awards. In what is great news for Japanese filmmaking, Best Feature Film went to – Drive My Car – awarded to director Ryusuke Hamaguchi and producer Teruhisa Yamamoto, with the film also winning Best Screenplay for Ryusuke Hamaguchi and Oe Takamasa. It’s an adaptation of a Murakami Haruki short story.
We were also delighted to announce this year’s recipients of the 12th MPA APSA Academy Film Fund recipients.
They are: 9 Temples to Heaven (Thailand) from APSA Academy Member – Apichatpong Weerasethakul (Producer) and Sompot Chidgasornpongse (Writer/Director); The Spellcaster of Tamontaca (Philippines) from APSA Academy Member – Gutierrez Mangansakan II (Writer/Director);
Red Mist Descending (Islamic Republic of Iran) from APSA Academy Member – Rakhshan Banietemad (Writer/Director/Producer) and Historia (Georgia) from APSA Academy Member – Dea Kulumbegashvili (Writer/Director).
Here’s a full list of the winners, and you can watch the winner videos here: