- June.29.2020 Light at the end of the tunnel – Southeast Asia’s Best Practice Production Webinar is happening on Friday, July 3!
- June.19.2020 The Content Overseas Distribution Association (CODA), started a new campaign to protect Japanese Anime & Manga content.
- May.22.2020 Netflix has announced a relief fund to support film and television production workers Upon establishment of this fund, which is managed by Visual Industry Promotion Organization (VIPO), Netflix is contributing approximately JPY 100 million of the Netflix support fund
- April.06.2020 April 26 is World Intellectual Property Day
- February.10.2020 AUSTRALIAN SCREEN SECTOR GENERATED USD 15.1 BILLION (AUD$22.5 BILLION) IN 2017-18
- January.13.2020 BELINDA LUI TAKES HELM AS PRESIDENT AND MANAGING DIRECTOR FOR THE ASIA-PACIFIC REGION AT THE MOTION PICTURE ASSOCIATION
The Content Overseas Distribution Association (CODA), started a new campaign to protect Japanese Anime & Manga content. June.19.2020
As a long time partner of CODA and friend of the film, television and streaming industry in Japan, we’re happy to share this important new Manga Anime Guardians campaign.
Do take a look : http://coda-cj.jp/enlightenment/manga.html