- July.28.2020 FUTURE OF CHINA’S FILM INDUSTRY BIGGER, BETTER, BRIGHTER – FORUM
- July.22.2020 MPA, TIFFCOM, and DHU are jointly sponsoring the “Master Class / Seminar & Pitching Contest 2020” for young filmmakers.
- July.17.2020 The new “No More Movie Thieves” commercial has begun showing in theaters across the country.
- June.29.2020 Light at the end of the tunnel – Southeast Asia’s Best Practice Production Webinar is happening on Friday, July 3!
- June.19.2020 The Content Overseas Distribution Association (CODA), started a new campaign to protect Japanese Anime & Manga content.
- May.22.2020 Netflix has announced a relief fund to support film and television production workers Upon establishment of this fund, which is managed by Visual Industry Promotion Organization (VIPO), Netflix is contributing approximately JPY 100 million of the Netflix support fund
The Content Overseas Distribution Association (CODA), started a new campaign to protect Japanese Anime & Manga content. June.19.2020
As a long time partner of CODA and friend of the film, television and streaming industry in Japan, we’re happy to share this important new Manga Anime Guardians campaign.
Do take a look : http://coda-cj.jp/enlightenment/manga.html