- December.27.2017 SAVE THE DATE: FEB 1, 2018, TOKYO – SITE BLOCKING SEMINAR
- December.27.2017 GOVERNMENT WEBSITE PROMOTES THE PROTECTION OF LEGITIMATE CONTENT
- November.21.2017 Site Blocking in Japan—A Call for Action
- November.14.2017 Online Piracy in Japan: How Big is the Problem—and what’s an Effective Solution?
Collaboration the key to both growing and protecting the film industry in Japan
Author: MPAA Chairman Senator Chris Dodd
- July.04.2017 JIMCA Awards Special Prize at the Short Shorts Film Festival & Asia Award Ceremony
- March.13.2017 EXPERTS QUESTION WHETHER DNS SITE BLOCKING FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT VIOLATES PUBLIC PRIVACY
- February.27.2017 Fair Use Isn’t “Dare Use”
JIMCA SUBMITS WRITTEN OPINION IN RESPONSE TO PUBLIC OPINION CALLING FOR “INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY STRATEGIC PROGRAM 2017” April.05.2017
Japan and International Motion Picture Copyright Association (JIMCA) submitted a Written Opinion, on February 17, 2017, in response to a call for public opinion made by Intellectual Property Strategy Headquarters of Prime Minister’s Cabinet.
To view the written proposal submitted to the Intellectual Property Strategy Headquarters of Prime Minister’s Cabinet, please click here.(PDF FILE)